25 November, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



A bit early, I know. Trying to relax a bit this evening before the rest of the packing in the morning. Tonight is laundry and getting my list ready. I hope to get on the road by 10, but noon is more realistic. As long as we can hit Baltimore before 2 pm and the northern bound crowds begin to clog I-95, we'll be golden.

There's no telling what tomorrow will bring preparation wise at my mother's, hence the early wishes. Thursday is right out, and hopefully I will be able to carve some time out for myself to at least have a few hours Friday night to check in.

Still ready to duct-tape the beasties to the wall. They not been at all cooperative, so after making sure that they each have a decent set of clothes for Thursday, they can go nekkid the rest of the time as far as I'm concerned. Right, time to get a few more loads run through the machine and then my own mischief to get up to. I hope.

Oh yes, one more thing...

Why is our national harvest festival celebrated so late? *headdesk*

No comments: