25 November, 2008

As close to 'Fin' as it will be

Stayed up chatting last night so that I could validate the behemoth. Cheers! Yes, I could have cheated and entered an Atlantic time zone, gotten the purple bar, and then changed time zones back again... but that would be no fun and that would be cheating. Cheat once in NaNo and might as well cheat the whole damned month.

Am not writing on Punctuated Reflections today. I might get a few more words in between Wednesday and Sunday, but I'm not going to be bothered one way or another if I don't. It is, for all intents and purposes, finished and ready to be put to bed until editing in February.

In fact, I might use the remainder of the month to rethink the writing approach and plan for 2009.

But first, I am getting more coffee.

No comments: